LONG TIME NO SEE!!
In todays video I will be reviewing Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel nail polishes in the colors: “S-teal the show” and “Malibu peach” with the NEW reformulated “2X volume” miracle gel top coat!
* At the end of the video I actually share how my nails held up with a week of these polishes! Enjoy!!
Things you may want to know:
– I purchased the polishes in this video at Target
– You can also find these polishes at Ulta, Walgreens, CVS, & Walmart.(most drugstores should carry these polishes)
– I *highly* recommend purchasing the value packs! Ive seen them at most stores! The value packs could save you 5-10 bucks depending on the pack that you find! (Ive seen duo and triple packs)
– I found that its very important to allow plenty of dry time between coats.
– I’m usually watching YT videos while my nails dry but I’m usually good to run around freely at about 30m-45m.
– The colors that have been out before the reformulated top coat will still work with the new top coat
– The close ups at 4:40 are my nails after a full 7 days of wear
– So much cheaper than getting a real gel manicure like shellac at a salon! (getting 2 colors and the top coat is still cheaper than 1 gel manicure at the salon)
– Easy to use! Its like painting with a normal nail polish
– Lasts about twice as long as a normal manicure! I usually redo my nails every 3-4 days with a normal polish such as Essie or OPI but with these Miracle Gel polishes I can go for 6-7 days!
– SOOO many colors!! Miracle gel now has a TON of colors to choose from
– Removes super quickly
-The Miracle Gel top coat can be used with other polishes too! I love using it with my Essie, OPI, and normal Sally hansen polishes!
– I love wide brush that these polishes have. Makes it super fast to paint my nails.
– The cost is almost the same price as a ‘higher’ end polish such as Essie
– You have to wait at least 30-45m for the polish to fully dry (real gel manicures have 0 dry time since the UV lamp does all the work)
– You HAVE to use the miracle gel top coat with the miracle gel colors
– The design of the bottle look SUPER similar to the Sally Hansen “Complete Salon Manicure” polishes! Same bottle design, just a slight difference on the front label X_X
*Though that might seem like a lot of things to note, I thoroughly enjoy these polishes and at this point, I actually find it quite difficult to revert to a non miracle gel nail color!
Hope you found this review helpful!
ILYSM & happy painting everyone!! (:
✏️NEW TO MY CHANNEL???
Here on my YouTube you can find fun vlogs of my daily adventures, TONS of nail polish reviews, makeup fun, and more!
I hope you subscribe & leave plenty of comments so we can be BFFLs!!
? INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/linhtrinhwhatwhat
? TWITTER: https://www.twitter.com/linhtrinhtweets
? EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
? MAIL: PO BOX 772572 ORLANDO, FL 32877
? YOUTUBE: https://youtube.com/linhiepoo
P.S. Not sponsored!
Thumbs up if you’re awesome and can’t wait to see the next review!